Professional insurance

We offer a complete professional insurance range:

● Public liability
● Décennale insurance for building related businesses
● Legal aid
● Professional premises and contents
● Loss of income following a covered claim such as fire or water damage
● Group top up health insurance and “prevoyance” for your salaried team
● Protection of the self employed manager in case of illness or accident
● Professional vehicles :
For vehicles < 3,5 t fill in general motor insurance application
For vehicles > 3,5 t or fleets, contact us.

  • Availaible for all businesses except building relating work
  • Cover of your professional premises and contents as an option
  • Legal protection
  • Available for all businesses related to building work. By law, they must have a business liability and ten year insurance.
  • Optional cover of your business premises and contents.
  • Cover against the risk of fire, theft, water damage, natural disasters, glass breakage
  • Optional cover for your loss of income following a covered claim.

please call us on 05 45 82 03 20

or send us an email –

 A dedicated team will assist you to choose the most appropriate policy

and in the event of any claims, assist you with this process, in English or French.